The BookVAULT Impact Scheme
Introducing the BookVAULT Impact Scheme
Like many, we have been shocked with recent events in the world. As an organisation, we’re always keen to explore new ways of giving back and allowing you to do the same. With this in mind, we’ve created the BookVAULT Impact Scheme.
The BookVAULT Impact Scheme focuses on raising money for the designated charity. The charity is changed quarterly, and chosen by you, our customers. Funds will be raised in 2 ways:
- The ability to round up your order, donating the difference to the chosen charity
- Internally we’ll be organising events to further raise funds
Each quarter, we’ll then send a report outlining the impact we’ve made together
During this first period, we’ll also be matching any donations raised by you!
The First Charity Partner
As the conflict in Ukraine continues to escalate, and with may of our friends and customers affected by the current situation, we felt it was important to try and help as much as we can providing aid through UNICEF. They’re providing emergency humanitarian aid to millions of children and their families. With this, they’re:
- Provide families access to clean water and healthy food
- Delivering life saving supplies to support families who have been forced to flee
- Helping address the refugee situation
To help, simply tick the ‘Round up and support BookVAULT’s Global Impact’ at checkout, and we’ll handle the rest